Departure from the hotel to Taroudant is at 8:30. Taroudant is located in the sous and is exactly 80 km from Agadir. On the way, we spend a few moments watching the goats climb the argan trees …The path leads us past endless orange groves ..Taroudant is a Berber city and was the former capital of the Saadian dynasty before it became Marrakech.In Taroudant we visit the Berber Souk to admire the work of local artisans .
Taroudant And Tiout Trip From Agadir
Agadir To Taroudant Day Trip
This Taroudant and Tiout Oasis from Agadir excursions is the most popular Agadir tours departing every day from Agadir and it is perfect for those who want to discover the history of south of Morocco and avoid the long hours driving (only 50 minutes from Agadir city). The tour is rich in scenery; you will never be bored as you will be busy admiring one scene after another. The dramatic landscape change is amazing. From the fertile Ida Outanan planes around Agadir, to the red walled Taroudant city , then to various valleys and oases, and at the end.
|Price per person :||40€||Days of operation:||Daily||Number of participants:||17 Max|
|Starting Time||8:30 am||Returning Time||Around 05:00 pm||Trip Duration||8 Hours|
Taroudant Excursion From Agadir Highlights
1. Discover The City of Taroudant
2. Enjoy The Anti Atlas Mountains Views
3. Explore the Local Market in Taroudant
4. Visit Tiout Oasis and Enjoy Lunch
Taroudant Tour From Agadir Itinerary
Departure from the hotel to Taroudant is at 8:30. Taroudant is located in the sous and is exactly 80 km from Agadir. On the way, we spend a few moments watching the goats climb the argan trees …The path leads us past endless orange groves .
Taroudant is a Berber city and was the former capital of the Saadian dynasty before it became Marrakech. In Taroudant we visit the Berber Souk to admire the work of local artisans . you will continue then through the city, which is surrounded by a mighty 8 km long wall.We conclude our visit to Taroudant with a visit to the old palace of Sultan Salam from the 16th century, a cool ruin ….For lunch we drive to the village of Tiout to stop there privately with a resident.
The lunch consists of tagine, Moroccan couscous, fresh fruit and of course our national drink “Nana”, fresh mint tea.After lunch, we will have a digestive walk, or take a donkey to visit a palm grove which protects a large date palm plantation.Afterwards we will visit the Kasbah of Tiout. Here in 1954, some parts of the film Ali Baba and the 40 robbers, shot. (Director Fenandel) On the way back to Agadir we take another route to see other landscapes …
The arrival time at the hotel is about 17 clock.
The total distance is 220 km.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- –Please note the above driving times do not include time for sightseeing, lunches, drinks, and photos
- –This tour is perfect for easy-going travellers with limited expectations. Otherwise a private tour would suit you much better
- –Your luggage is welcome on this Agadir to Taroudant trip. It will be safely stored at the van while camping in the historical city .
- –Please be sure you don’t need to prepare a small backpack
- –Please bring your own bathroom condiments
- –Hat, sunglasses, good walking shoes and wet napping are of good use during this tour
- –If you wish to experience donkey ride in Oasis of Tiout please note that the price is extra 5 euro per person .
- Pick up from your Agadir Hotel
- English / French Speaking Driver
- Hotel Drop off in Agadir
- Comfortable Transportation